Please donate today to help support Bruce Stanton, our great Conservative Member of Parliament in Simcoe North.

Your donation may qualify you for a generous tax credit. For information about tax credits, see below.

Making a donation is easy – choose from 3 options:

1. Print out this contribution form and mail it to:

Simcoe North Conservative Electoral District Association

P.O. Box 432

Midland, Ontario

L4R 4L1​


2. Make a donation online with Paypal

3. Fill out the online request form below and we will call you for your credit card payment information.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Phone Number (required)

Home Address



Postal Code/Zipcode




I am a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident and I will be paying with a personal cheque or a personal credit card



PLEASE NOTE: As of January 1, 2016, the maximum allowable contribution to a registered Canadian political party increases to $1,525 annually. Accordingly, we will now accept donations of this amount through our website. The maximum possible tax credit remains $650.00. For more information about donations and tax credits, please visit and


Protecting your interests

Donations to the Simcoe North Conservative EDA are received by an authorized electoral district agent. (An electoral district agent is defined in the Canada Elections Act as a person appointed by a registered association, and includes the financial agent of a registered association. The electoral district agent’s name is recorded in the registry of electoral district associations maintained by the Chief Electoral Officer.)

To contact this financial agent, please contact us via our website or write to us at:

Simcoe North Conservative Electoral District Association

P.O. Box 432

Midland, Ontario

L4R 4L1


Tax Credits

Federal income tax credits are available for all qualified contributions.


Contribution                     Tax Credit               Actual Cost

$      25.00                           $   18.75                    $     6.25

$      50.00                           $   37.50                    $   12.50

$    100.00                           $   75.00                    $   25.00

$    250.00                           $ 187.50                    $   62.50

$    500.00                           $ 350.00                    $ 150.00

$ 1,200.00                           $ 575.00                    $ 625.00

$ 1,500.00                           $ 650.00                    $ 850.00


Tax Receipts

An income-tax receipt will be issued for all contributions of $20 or more.

Please be advised that Elections Canada does not allow tax receipts to be issued in any other name other than that of the contributor. The contributor is considered to be the holder of the credit card or signatory on the cheque.

Tax receipts are issued by Conservative Fund Canada at the end of each month. For example, if you made a contribution in May, you will receive your official tax receipt at the end of June.

If you misplace your tax receipt once received, please call the Conservative Party of Canada at 1-866-808-8407. A duplicate tax receipt will be issued.



In accordance with the Conservative Government’s Federal Accountability Act, which came into force in January, 2007, the Conservative Fund Canada, on behalf of the Conservative Party of Canada, accepts contributions from individual Canadian citizens or permanent residents to a maximum of $1525 for the year.

Cash Contributions in excess of $20 will not be accepted

Contributions from corporations, labour unions or associations, and unincorporated associations are prohibited.

Please note that Canadian citizens and permanent residents may also donate a separate amount up to $1,500 to a Conservative riding association, in addition to contributions made to the National Party.